Monash University EA Network
Welcome to CountryPlace, an award-winning conference venue 50 minutes east of Melbourne.
We’ve held over 3000 conferences at our venue and have a wealth of knowledge to share.
PA / EA Helpful Handbook
We have come to understand that this is a pressured job. And there are many situations where a PA/EA could do with a little help.
Expertise to give you a helping hand
For around 30 years, CountryPlace Conference Centre, in Melbourne’s stunning Dandenong Ranges, has been working closely with PA/EA’s to run successful business events. This experience has enabled us to provide a useful handbook of ideas, great articles and tips on how to effectively manage your time, plan your day, look after yourself and organise meetings.
That’s why we have produced a FREE e-book to help.
Our Helpful Handbook for PA/EA’s has lots more on workplace wellbeing including lifting your performance, motivation and more.
The handbook also offers some great advice on many aspects – here’s some of the topics:
- Tips on diary management
- Time management considerations
- Wellbeing in the workplace (including yours)
- Personal styling and presentation
- Five useful productivity tools
- Tips for minute taking
- Dealing with difficult colleagues
- Handling dietary complexities
- PA networking
- Useful seating arrangements for meetings
- 6 scientifically backed ways to de-stress the conference planner.