Conference Facilities Victoria
CountryPlace is multi awarding-winning conference, event & accommodation facilities 40 minutes drive from Melbourne in the stunning Dandenong Ranges.
Popular Conference Facilites
CountryPlace has been recognized by many of the largest organizations in the country, for its ideal conference facilities in Victoria. Universities, government departments, churches and school groups are regulars at CountryPlace.
What Our Clients Say
Looking for a venue to host my annual wellness retreat I was very fortunate to stumble upon the Country Place. From the moment of contact through to departure from the venue, the staff could not have been more helpful and accommodating. They helped me to create the perfect retreat-even down to customising a menu to suit my guests needs. The food would not be out of place in a Michelin star restaurant and we were constantly wowed by the inventive ways that the chefs created tasty, beautiful meals that were also healthy. The grounds of the venue are awe inspiring and it’s hard to believe you are only just over an hour form the CBD of Melbourne! I highly recommend the Country Place for your event or even just a quick break from the rat race! Thanks to all of the staff-we will see you again!
Director of Vision Personal Training Hawthorn & Templestowe
Conference Venue at a Glance
- Accommodation: 62 double guest rooms
- Conference Rooms: 5
- Syndicate Rooms: 10
- Recreation: tennis, volleyball, billiards, weights room, swimming pool
- Team building:
7 Reasons to Choose CountryPlace
- Convenience – 40 minutes from Melbourne CBD
- Location – Kalorama in the picturesque Dandenong Ranges
- Experience – 25 years as a specialist conference centre
- Impeccable service – clients return time after time
- Food – outstanding food, flexible dining options
- Team Building: Extensive team building and recreation facilities
- Guaranteed power supply – your event goes on regardless
Multi Award-Winning Conference Hotel
High standard, purpose-built conference rooms, breakout rooms, dining and leisure rooms at CountryPlace were the first in Australia to achieve membership of the International Association of Conference Centres. CountryPlace is the only dedicated conference centre to be granted membership of the Victorian “Tourism Hall of Fame” for having won the tourism award in the Business category, five years in a row.
This recognition by industry peers assures you of the highest standards of professionalism when looking for quality conference facilities in Victoria.
The venue and its staff understand that flexibility and responsiveness to your requests will contribute to the successful outcome of the event. Key requirements are:
- Flexible programming – a venue prepared to work to the event timetable (not just the venue timetable)
- Meeting support – provision of a dedicated venue coordinator to work with you
- Professional conference facilities – designed to stimulate successful learning outcomes